Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sorry that was kind of weird.
I am so excited to do this blog and keep friends and family up to date on our lives and what the boys are up to.
These are my sweet boys,
Dylan, is a very active 2 1/2 year old. He is a very smart kid. He loves music, he is a mad dancer. He loves songs that have actions. He likes to practice his letters and drive his trucks. Outside is his favorite place to be. His dog Bear loves it when he is outside also, he gives the dog some company.
Tyson is almost 7 months old, it just seems like he has grown up really fast. He is a sweet, happy, baby, unless he is hungry or tired. He loves to take baths with his brother in the tub, he is so funny, he trys to catch the water and splashing is the best thing ever. He thinks his brother is very funny, sometimes I catch him watching Dylan play and he throws his arms in the air and just goes crazy. He is so cute, I love watching him discover new things.
I love my boys, they bring so much joy to my life.

No comments: