Sunday, May 31, 2009

Camping, camping, camping!

This was Tyson's first year for Fathers and Sons campouts and he loved it. He still asks almost everytime we go somewhere to go camping. He got to go two weeks in a row. I enjoyed two relaxing weekend of yard sales, I found some really fun stuff.
This was the first week of camping with the ward at Gooseberry Springs. I always feel left out from these things because I never get the whole story. This is after he got his face washed, I wonder what he looked like before the face wash.
This was the second weekend after camping at Willow Springs with my Dad and my brothers and their boys and my brother-in-law . This was one happy boy. I really think he would live in the forest if we let him.
This year was a record breaking year for fish, between all of them, they caught 16 fish. I love fresh trout, we enjoyed a nice fish dinner thanks to the guys.

Marty was teasing my nephews by making the fish talk crazy. Dylan had a blast camping also. He didn't seem to make it into any of the pictures, he was always busy doing something else.

2 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How fun!! We missed the ward's father and sons camp out!! Well we don't really have a ward,but you know what I mean. I want to go camping so bad. Well cute pictures glad you had some nice yard sales to go to!!

Kristi said...

That muddy face picture is so priceless!!!! LOVE it!
Glad you got to do some fun Yard saleing - someday you will have to show me the ropes!