Sunday, March 14, 2010

This Boy!

I just had to do a post about this boy of mine. I love the stage that he is in most of the time. He is 2 1/2 and is mister independent in a lot of things, but still wants almost everything done for him. We butt heads a bit in this area. He is so funny and super smart. He loves to laugh at himself and funny things that people say. He says the funniest things, a few of my favorites, "Oh, I am so proud of you." to himself after he finds something he has lost. After a little episodes of anger, "I'm getting happy." Then a pause, "I'm happy now." And he'll throw his hands up in the air and be so excited. All happening with in about 20 seconds. Makes me laugh everytime. And "OK, maybe I can do it."
He is growing so much, he just went through a huge growth spurt, all of his cute baby fat is almost gone. He's going to be long and lean like his dad and brother. I had to get out 4T pants for him, it kind of made me sad, he is only 2.
We have also been working on potty training, I think he is finally potty trained. Ya ho.
I love, love this boy. He still lets me hold him like a baby and cuddle him and kiss his sweet cheeks. He is fun to be around and play with, he has really gotten into playing make believe lately, he loves to play with his trains on the Island of Sodor. He loves to play with his brother, and gets so excited when we go pick him up from school. I am glad that they are such good buddies.

2 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

We love Tyson at our house too! We are always quoting him! He is an awesome kid just like his brother!

Gail said...

What a cutie! It also looks like Tyson is on his way to having Mortensen size feet!! LOL