Monday, October 25, 2010

Durango Part II

I am playing catch up before Halloween.
We ended our Durango vacation with a lot of fishing and the train museum.
I have no idea who took this picture, but it is one of only two that I am in, and I am fishing with Dylan and I love it.
Being crazy on the tracks.
This was heaven for my boys, who cares about riding a train for 4 hours, this was so much better. We got to explore inside and out of 5 or 6 retired trains. We spent hours here, Dylan loved the model train set.
Tyson was totally excited about sitting in the conductor seat, he pretended to shovel coal, haul cars, he was very much playing the conductor role.
We stopped in the gift shop and they each got to pick a train, this was the only place they could find to drive their trains. I love this picture.
We had such a great time. It was so relaxing, our house was awesome, it was a little tough to leave. Tyson asks almost daily if we can go back.

2 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I am still soooo bummed we weren't home when you came. We totally wanted to go with you!!!

Jenny said...

That looks like a perfect place for little boys!