Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sweet Tessa

Here are a couple pictures of our sweet Tessa. We just love her, she is a pleasant, calm baby. I love her sweet little baby sounds, I love it when she stretches and scrunches up her little legs, she is just a sweet as can be and she is growing to fast for me already. Her brothers love her and protect her already. Tyson gets a little rough at times because he loves on her so much. We are grateful she is here, it is like she has always been here. I am thankful for my little family, Dylan and Tyson are such wonderful boys, we have a great time with them. I am looking forward to the summer to hang out and play and enjoy friends and warm weather.
One of these days I will sit down and right down her birth story, it is hard to find time, but I will try.
Tessa had her two week appointment she only gained 2 1/2 ounces so she was up to 7lbs 4 1/2 ounces. but she grew about 2 inches in length, she was 21 3/4 inches.




13 comments:

kara said...

Tessa is so Beautiful congrats on the girl!

The Morriss Family said...

Oh I just want to hold her!! She is so sweet! I am glad you are enjoying her!!

Shannon said...

Oh so beautiful. So glad you had a baby girl. Congrats!

Jen said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! What fun to have a little girl!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

She is beautiful. So glad I got to talk to you for a while the other day. I am glad you and your family are doing so well.

Kristi said...

She is just so so so beautiful!!!! We are all so thrilled for your family!

DHCHWinn said...

awwww, how precious!! Congrats. Can't wait to read about the birth story! We sure miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I love her! I'm glad I got to watch her the other day! She's a sweetie pie!

Jenny said...

She is adorable!

Katie said...

She's beautiful Annette! Congratulations!

Tera said...

Just a beauty!

Gail said...

What a cutie!! I can tell she has grown since we were there!!

Amy McKane said...

I'm so excited that you had a girl. I can't decide who she looks more like though. All my love!