Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tessa is 7 weeks old, i can't believe how fast the time goes. We weighedher last week and she was almost 9lbs. she has gotten alot longer also. She is sleeping so much better, I think we finally got her days and nights right. Last night she slept 6 1/2 hours. I feel like a new mommy with that kind of sleep. She has started to smile a bit, it is fun to talk to her and play with her and have her react more to it.She doesn't really like headbands, but they look so cute.
Tessa celebrated her first 4th of July in Clay Springs with Grandma and Granddad Perkins.
She got to meet alot of Great Aunts and Uncles and alot of cousins at my dad's family gathering.
She also got to ride in her first parade.
I am grateful for this counrty we live in, I am grateful for the freedoms we enjoy.

Tyson with his little flag.


Tera came over yesterday to show me how to make Tessa blessing dress, I am so excited for it. I think it is going to be so cute. I was working on it last night, I cut out the tooling skirt thing, I thought it would be funny to put it on Tyson. He thought it was ok to put it on, then when it looked like a dress and I wanted to take his picture he wasn't so happy. I love his expression.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tessa is so sweet!