Monday, April 7, 2008

I got tagged, here we go.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No one,
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? During Elder Ballard's talk at conference.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2
6.IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Nope
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure if I could get past the whole jumping part!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Granola
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE MENTALLY STRONG? I am working on that one.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint cookies and cream ( They don't make this kind anymore)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? smiles
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Chin 17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? All of the girls that I grew up with.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? OK
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Navy blue workout pants, no shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Homemade rolls
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My hubby in the kitchen.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh cut grass
24.Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? My neighbor Tina.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Love her
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Basketball and Football and Baseball
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Love any kind of food.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, scary movies give me nightmares.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Waitress which I LOVED! The Searchers, an old John Wayne, I love old western movies.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? orange
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheesecake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? don't know
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? don't know
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Twilight
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? None - Laptop
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing
42. FAVORITE SOUND? kids laughing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Brasil
I tag.....

3 comments:

Jen said...

Annette! You are very interesting! Sorry your favorite ice cream is no longer in circulation...that bites.

It is good to know you even better now!

The Welkers said...

Hey Annette,
Thanks for remembering my b-day. You are so sweet!!! So, do you like the Twilight book so far? I loved them because they're different with the whole vampire thing. Anyway, let me know what you think. Tyson is getting so big. I loved his 8 mo diaper pic. He's got the rolls!!!

Kristi said...

Hey - there is an american idol Deyers slow churned mint cookies and cream right now. Limited edition.... better run to the store!
Awesome post - loved learning more about you!
i am sooo glad you loved Waitress too! I watched it 3 times before I sent it back!sooooo good!