Thursday, June 5, 2008

5th Anniversary

I feel bad I don't even have a picture of Marty and I to post, today is our 5th wedding anniversary. It's been the best 5 years of my life. Marty rarely reads our blog so I can gush over him a little and he won't get to embarrased. Marty is seriously the happiest, calmest person I know, and I am not all the time, I am glad he has a calming effect on me. He is my best buddy and I love spending as much time as I can with him. I loved our time together in Hawaii and our new special time together lately has been late night smoothies. Marty loves a good smoothie. He is the best dad to his boys. I appreciate all of his hard work and how he takes care of us. I love him dearly and so thankful that he loves me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, happy anniversary! I'm glad Marty got his act together and decided to propose to you! You're the best sister-in-law! : )

Jackee said...

Congrats! And good job on your lesson today. Steve is that same calming influence my life too.

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are great together. Dave is my calming influence too (most of the time!)

Kristi said...

Yay! Soooo happy for you guys! You are both awesome!

Julie Clark said...

Annette! Wow last time I saw you, you were barely pregnant with your first baby. This is Julie (Stepp) Clark. I was so excited to find your blog. It looks like you guys are still lucky enough to be living in Flagstaff?? E-mail me at azclarkfamily@gmail.com so we can stark blogging...you look so great and your family so happy, I'm kinda partial to boys, we have two also! Talk to you soon!