Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Guess what I learned today? This will probably be good information for everyone, and maybe most of you knew this, but I didn't. You know the little packets of silicongel that comes in things like purses and I can't think of anything else they come in but it is not hazardous to your child's health when swallowed.
I found and opened empty packet this morning and asked Dylan if he ate it. He said "Yep, in mouth, good." Oh great, I thought they were going to blow up in his stomach or something, so I called Poison Control, the guy said just give him something to drink. Who knows what else he has eaten.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At Seagull Book we have a clothing line we have to unpack and self. In each of the plastic bags is a little thing of annoying silicongel. I just know the day will come when one will slip by me and someone’s little kid is going to eat it!

Kristi said...

Yikes! Glad to know that they are not dangerous! If you ever need a list of things that are - call me, I think my kids have ingested 80% of them:)

The Sauls said...

Wow! Oh the things kids do! It was so nice to visit with you this evening. It is good to know we women aren't alone! :)

kara said...

Annette
I love your family! Wow your boys are so big. Josh and I were wondering about your family the other day. We miss friends and knowing what's happening. You two looks so happy in Hawaii I'm glad you had a great vacation which was well deserved I'm sure. You looked beautiful as always.

rindy said...

hey Annette! i saw your blog from Amanda's and thought i would check it out! SO CUTE! i can't believe you have 2 boys! Dylan was just a baby when we left flag and i guess time has just FLOWN by! you have a very cute family. fun to see what's going on with ya. and SUPER jealous that you went to Hawaii for your anniversary. ours is tomorrow and we definately aren't doing something that exciting! anyways, if you are interested, we have a blog too but it's private so e-mail me at daisyDY55@msn.com so i can invite ya. glad to see everything is going well for you guys!
rindy mackey