Thursday, May 8, 2008

We went to the Dole Plantation.
This was the coolest thing ever, we went swimming with sharks. It was totally safe, we were in a cage, and there were about 30 sharks swimming around us. It was so crazy, but so much fun.
We were at a beach on day and we saw this little guy on the beach and he had 3 other buddies with him. It was really neat to see these guys in the wild.
We had so much fun, we loved Hawaii. It was hard to leave the boys, but they did just fine without us. Thanks to Marty's parents for taking care of them for us. They had a very fun week.

5 comments:

Lambfam said...

I love it, I was wondering why you hadn't updated your blog lately, now I understand. That is so good that you were able to get away, it is so nice to spend time together as a couple.

holley family said...

that is soooo crazy! we'll be celebrating 7 in january and are planning to go on a cruise... i'm glad to see that you guys actually were able to go! we've made plans but something always comes up.

Kristi said...

I am so glad that you posted these (and that they didn't get erased again...)
You guys are soooo cute and I love the pics! So glad that you got to do something so fun for #5!

LAURA said...

That looked like so much fun. When is your next trip back??? It makes such a difference not having the kids on these kind of vacations...the stress is gone! I'm so glad you guys had an awesome trip.

Da Masons said...

I am so jealous, it looks like fun. I am glad you had fun. And got that break from kids.