Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flying a kite

I got Dylan a kite for Easter, yesterday was really the first day that we haven't had really strong wind, so we decided to fly it. There was a nice breeze and it kept switching directions so it was hard to keep it in the air. I would get it up in the air and hand it off to Dylan, then it would crash. He got really frustrated with it and kept asking to take it inside to fly it, I tried to explain to him that we had to have the wind to fly it, he didn't understand and just kept asking to take it inside. In his 2 year old mind we should have been able to fly it inside, after a while he just gave up and played with his trucks.

1 comment:

The Sauls said...

We sure have had enough wind lately! I can see that it makes for great fun. Sorry I didn't get to chat much the other nite...chasing the boys! But we should get together and BBQ. It was so good to see you guys.