Thursday, December 18, 2008

Precious Gifts

We have had a crazy couple of weeks and I have neglected my blog. I got a new camera and I am so excited about it. Here are a few pics from the new camera.
Given a little love.
One of the many faces of Tyson, he looks like this half of the day.
Look at those eyes.
Funny kid
Winter Wonderland
Marty says this is Bear in all his glory. He is such a cute dog.
Yes that is my cat in my tree.
This is how Dylan plugs his ears since he got his cast on.
Pushing snow
Tyson's first taste of the snow.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas season. We have had so much fun with Dylan this year. He is just so excited about Christmas, he was afraid of Santa but everyday he asks where Santa is. I tell him that he is at the North Pole making toys. He loves the Christmas lights, and reading about Baby Jesus. The kids have made the season so much more enjoyable and fun. I love my kiddos.











2 comments:

Gail said...

I am so glad that you got your new camera! You will love it!!
What great pictures, and what cute kids!! My blog is hopelessly behind, maybe before Christmas I can update it. I really want to put some pictures of Dylan and I making gingerbread men on it!

Love,
Gail AKA Grandma

Kristi said...

Yay Dillon - that is how I cover my ears too!!!
I love the pic of that cat in the tree! Your new camera is really good!
The zoo looks like it was a blast! You guys are all so adorable!!!!