Thursday, February 25, 2010

Your hands smell like pee!

Funny story..
A couple of weeks ago I was dropping Dylan off at Primary and I gave him a hug and told him goodbye, somehow my hand was near his nose and his said, "Your hand smells like pee." I was taken back and didn't know what to say, but " I washed my hands when I went potty". I didn't think anything of it until sometime this week I was playing with Tyson and he was playing with my hands and said, "You hands smew wike pee, mommy." "What?" was my reaction. I smelt them they didn't stink to me. So my question is why do my boys think I smell like pee? It could be for the fact that I spend alot of time in the bathroom with them, Tyson is still potty training, and Dylan thinks I have to go with him because something is going to get him. I promise I wash my hands, I feel like a millions times a day. I guess there are just some smells that won't wash off after awhile, according to my kids. I even had Marty smell them and he said they didn't smell. Maybe they are just being boys.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL - that is hilarious!!! He probably does associate the soap smell with pee... majes sence to me! ;) No worries, I think we all know that you wash your hands! ;)

Kristi said...

*Makes... not majes ;)

The Morriss Family said...

I don't think you smell like pee, Annette. But then again, I'm in the same boat with being in the bathroom or changing diapers all day with my girls, so maybe we're immune to it. :) I agree with Kristi, soap=pee association. Time to get girly smelling soap!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAH! So funny!
That is cool that Becky is in your ward. Are you guys going to come down and do Susan's Run next month? We saw the info on it and I think my whole fam is going to do it so maybe we will see you there!

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

That is really funny! Kids are so honest, it cracks me up. If something stinks, they say it stinks! Ha Ha!!!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be surprised if Marty put them up to this, "Every time you're near mom say that her hands smell like pee." Or they possibly could have come up with it on their own, those are my theories anyway.

Anonymous said...

I just had to comment on this post because Daniel has to have someone with him too when he goes to the bathroom. Too funny!
I have never smelled you before but if you like I can..........