Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello Spring!

I don't know what else says spring besides baby animals. During spring break I took the boys to my parents house to see all of the new babies. They got 9 baby goats and lots of baby bunnies. Dylan loved this little guys so much, he wanted to bring him home so bad. Look at that smile.
He really loves chickens also, we just need to get his Dad on board with the idea of getting some animals.
One of the cute kids.
Mom checking on the kids.
Tyson wasn't really into holding the animal, he got a pretty good scare from the turkeys goobling at him, so he didn't stick around long for pictures.

2 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

He is so brave-- I would never hold a chicken like that! Unless it was Tyson!

Amy McKane said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun. I miss having animals too, and all the springtime babies. What I wouldn't give to live on a farm again.

What good times, I'm glad your boys still get to experience it all.