Sunday, May 30, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Tuesday was Dylan's last day of preschool. The kids sang songs they had learned through out the year. They were so cute singing their ABCs and The Number Rock. Dylan was pretty sad that it was his last day. He's excited about going to kindergarten though.
He was excited to get his little diploma.
Could have been his college diploma for all he cared.
He has really come to love these ladies. They are pretty special in my eyes as well. They helped him when we just didn't know what to do for him anymore. This program has helped him so much, I can't say enough good things about it. Dylan has so much more confidience in everything he does. It makes me happy and kind of sad, he is growing so fast, and time is flying.
Miss Tanya, Miss Anna, Miss Jodie, and Mrs. Brown
Good job buddy, we love you.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Dylan!!! : ) I agree with you, he is growing up.

Gail said...

Go Dylan!!! We are so proud of you!!

Brant and Jana said...

Dylan did come so far, we love that kid!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Congrats dylan!! Call me anytime on those carseat covers!! I don't know how well I will explain them .They are easy though. Of if you don't have time to make them I well sell you some of mine!!