Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It has been a while, I keep thinking I don't have anything to blog about, then I start thinking and I realized I have alot to blog about.

Dylan and I just had the funniest conversation, I don't know where it came from.

I was reading my emails and Dylan was coloring and I think he accidently drew an ice cream cone.

He comes over to me
Dylan: My tummies growling.
Me: Oh, your tummy is growling, are you hungry?
Dylan: Ya
Me: Do you want some apple sauce?
Dylan: No, tummyache.
Me: Oh, you have a tummy ache.
Dylan: I need an ice cream cone.

I just laughed, sorry dude not at 8:30 in the morning.

I will post some more later,

Our computers have been on the fritz lately, I think it has to do with the fact that we have two kids who are absessed with them. The laptops have been spit up on, had water dumped on them, dropped, stepped on, beat on, there are little bits of crackers and bread and who knows what else caked around the keys. A few weeks ago something sticky got around the enter key, it is kind of hard to do anything without an enter key. Oh ya and the ac adapters don't work very, the batteries don't stay charged, we have to keep them plugged into the wall and if it gets bumped just right it shuts off right in the middle of typing an email, or blogging. The sad part is they are only like 2 years old, we bit the bullet and ordered a new one. Dylan and Tyson can have the old broken ones, but I am pretty sure they will like the new one better.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Awww, sorry you had to get a new one! I hope they don't find it!

I love the Dylan needing ice cream story! My kids are the same way - it dosn't matter that we JUST finished eating breakfast, they are ready for a sucker... HA!