Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weekend in Clay Springs

Last weekend we went to my parents house in Clay Springs for a family gathering and cleanup day. It was good to see alot of Aunts and Uncles and spend time with cousins that I haven't seen in years. The boys had such a fun time, especially Dylan. My dad has alot of animals and Dylan loved holding them.

I'm not sure where Tyson was all weekend, this is one of the only pics I got of him.
My mom and dad with the boys, Dylan had other more important things to do besides get his picture taken.
This is one of my dad's gardens.
Just hanging out with the guys.
Dylan found this pipe layed over some stumps, and said it was his horse, I guest he needed a horse to go along with all of the other animals.
One of the many baby bunnies at Granddad's house.
This is their baby pig, if you look really close through the fence you can see Dylan's head, he really liked the pig.
And this was Dylan's favorite part, the baby goats. One of the goats had twins, they are so sweet and cute. Dylan's first reactions was "Can I have one dad?"
This video is so funny, I am not sure that it is going to work though. Dylan and Macie, my sister's little girl, love to play together. They found a "stage" and did a little song and dance routine. It was so cute, Dylan loves to jump off of high things but he is a clutz. Enjoy, I hope, if not I will try it again.


2 comments:

Gail said...

It looks like you had a great time!
You can't get much better than baby animals and lots of cousins to play with!

Grandma Mortensen

Kristi said...

Those pictures are all priceless! I am soooo jealous - it looks like the greatest place in the world to take kids! What an awesome weekend!!!!

Also - Dylan is totally taller than Macie! When did that happen? Little cutie pie