Thursday, July 17, 2008

Swimming lessons

We were finally able to do some swimming lessons with Dylan, today was our last day. The first day was pretty rough, first off we were late, Dylan does not like showers at all, so he wouldn't rinse off to get in, then he didn't want to get in the pool, finally after long exhausting talk he got in. He got to play for about 10 minutes then lessons were over and quess what he didn't want to get out. He has improved one hundred percent from the first day. He now loves his shower power, as we call them now, he loves to get in the pool, hold his breath and let me put his head under, but he still hates to get out. This is quit embarrassing because he screams and thrashes around, so I just throw him over my shoulder and climb up the steps and all of the other parents stare at me like I am nuts or something. So I have been doing this for two weeks and my back has been killing, so on our last day I treated myself with a little visit to the chiropractor, it was much needed and I feel great. Most important I am so proud of Dylan he has overcome alot of his fears, I think he will be much more confident that he can do anything he wants to. Good Job buddy.

No comments: