Saturday, August 30, 2008

Every party has a pooper!

All summer I have wanted to go either camping or out in the forest, build a fire and roast marshmellows. Finally for Dylan's birthday we did it. The original plan was to go camping with the Ross' but Tyrel had to work late so that one didn't happen. We decided to go out and build a fire, make dinner and have smores. Samantha, Cooper and Trip met us out there. Cooper is Dylan's little buddy, they play together so well. They had so much fun out in the dirt and rocks. I thought there would be enough stuff in the forest to keep them occupied, but they were like little tornados, (mostly Dylan) once I broke out the paper plates, plastic cups and utensils. We went through almost a whole package of plates, I should have taken a pictures, there were plates and cups every. I am not complaining, I think it was funny. It happened so fast that I didn't even realize what had happened until we went to clean up before we left.
We had been out there only a couple of hours, the boys had so much fun, we all ate dinner and ate smores. Poor little Trip was sleeping in his car seat and Tyson thought it was a good idea to put rocks all over him. Then Cooper took his turn, and I'm sure Dylan had his chance of getting a few on him also. He just slept through it all. After dinner we were sitting around visiting and the boys were playing, Dylan was digging a hole and he says " I'm tired." He pooped out first at his own party, so we packed up and went home.
I wish we had done this sooner, it was so much fun.

Those tangs saw alot of dirt.



"See Tyson, this thing right here is to fill up with dirt, you have to make sure it is all the way full though."
See we can rough house even in the dirt.
These boys are so fast, I couldn't ever get a picture with them both looking, so here they are not looking.
Samantha teaching Dylan how to roast a hotdog over the fire.
We love smores!

We weren't out there an hour and Tyson got totally drenched, that kid loves water.
What a happy kid, he could live outside.
The boys had fun beating on that ice chest with that fork.
That's hot!
Tyson got kind of tired too.



No comments: