Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy 3rd Brithday Dylan!

Happy Birthday Dylan, we are so glad you are part of our family, we love you very much, you bring so much joy to everyday. I love to see the world through your eyes. You have always been such a sweet, layed back kid, for the most part. You are always so quick to give a compliment, I hope you will always be like that. We hope that you have a very happy day.
Look how far Dylan has come...
potty trained
loves the out doors
loves his trucks
loves to sing songs(I am a child of God, Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, ( Dylan says "sunbink" cute huh), Old MacDonald had a farm, Wheels on the bus, Itsy Bitsy spider.
loves to dance
loves tv
knows and recognizes all the letters of the alphebet
counts to 20 almost, he skips 14, and 15
loves to make his brother laugh

Dylans stats

weight: 36lbs 90%

height: 41 inches 90%

We love you buddy, life wouldn't be the same without you.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

So sweet! What a great post of him!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I got to celebrate Dylan's Birthday with you guys! Thanks again for the fun weekend visit! : )

Jackee said...

Aww! We missed you today... are the boys sick?