Monday, September 8, 2008

Lost and Found!

Dylan found the camera, hip, hip, hurrah.
I stayed home from church yesterday because Dylan was sick, at one point he was jumping on the couch(ya, real sick huh) and I was in the kitchen. He said something,"Look mom opening presents." I looked over and he was looking at his birthday pictures on the camera. I was so excited, I was jumping up and down, and hugging him, and kissing him, I was so excited. Now I can show you all of the cute pics that I took last weekend.
Last Saturday Dylan found this pretty butterfly in the garden. The poor thing had a broken wing so it couldn't go very far.
Dylan was mesmerized by it, he played with and held it and talked to for a really long time.


3 comments:

Kristi said...

HOOOOORAY! I AM SO GLAD THAT IT SHOWED UP!!!!
Those pics are beautiful!
I was wondering where you were yesterday! Glad no one is too sick!

Da Masons said...

I am so glad that you found your camera. I would be lost too if I lost my camera. The pictures are cute

Gail said...

Hip, Hip Hooray for Dylan! We should always encourage jumping on the couch because we never know what we will find!! LOL I'm glad that we get to see the cute pictures! Dylan talking to the butterfly is just too sweet and cute!!

Gail AKA Mom AKA Grandma M