Friday, January 30, 2009

18 Months

This muddy kid had his 18 month check up the other day.
He is growing up to fast.
Weight: 28.5 lbs 70%
Height: 34 1/2 inches 97%
Boy do I love this kid, he is one of the funniest kids that I know. He is super smart and talks like crazy. Today he said, " I a silly baby." and counted to 3.
He loves life, he gets a gets a little crazy if he has been in the house to long. He loves to be outside driving his tractors, swinging and going down the slide.
We love you Tysie.

5 comments:

Gail said...

Tyson looks cute in any condition, even covered with mud!! You are getting some great pictures with that new camera Annette!

MOM AKA Grandma

The Welkers said...

I can't believe how big he is. They grow up so fast! Sophie looks so huge to us now and she smells like a little kid instead of a baby. Teddy was my absolute favorite toy as a kid. I didn't know that he was back - I'm so excited!!!

Jackee said...

Is he really that old? Are our boys really that close to 2?! Eek!

Da Masons said...

I can't believe he's growing up so fast. Yes we were down in the valley for a weekend. But we will be back down to flagstaff pretty soon. So we thought we spend time with you then. Lon and Amelia are expecting and they are do in may, so we are trying to figure out when. But we will let you know when.

anna said...

I love that kid! :)
I was just writing on my blog and realized something... is there any way I can put in a request for a photo and video of the bed time choo choo train routine? :) That is my favorite!