Thursday, January 22, 2009

Remember this guy?

Remember Teddy Ruxpin? This is the new updated version. Grandma Mortensen got him for
the boys for Christmas. They have both love sitting down and listening to his stories. Tyson calls him baby. Except I think he may be teaching Dylan bad things. The other day Dylan had all of his cars lined up and crashed a train through them and said," I killed them." I asked where he learned that and he said from Teddy. I don't think it came from Teddy, I think he was the closest thing around to blame. So we had to have a little talk about not killing things.
The boys love him, thanks Grandma.



3 comments:

Gail said...

I'm glad that the boys like Teddy!
He wanted to come to your house for Christmas so much that he jumped into my shopping cart when I drove past him at Costco! What great memories of our little kids sitting around Teddy Ruxpin listening to his stories!
As far as Teddy condoning killing, I don't remember getting that cartridge!!
I finally got some pictures of the great Christmas cookies on our blog..

Kristi said...

So cute!!!! I LOVED Teddy Ruxpin! How awesome that he is back;)

Kristin said...

I had to laugh when I saw him at Costco. My grandparents had him growing up and I loved to play with him. I guess there were some good toys that came from the 80s--ponies, strawberry shortcake, Teddy Ruxpin.

Cute pictures!