Saturday, November 28, 2009

Last Weekend

Last Friday we went to Tempe to spend a few days with Marty's family. We had a busy weekend planned, but we had alot of fun.
We dropped the boys off Friday morning with Grandma. Marty and I got to have a whole day date. We had a great day together, he is really fun to hang out with. To top off our date, he took me to Rubios for dinner. I love Rubios.
Saturday morning we went to Freeman Park for family pictures. It is a really popular place for pictures, I think there were 10 other families there taking pictures also.
There were some duck ponds, the boys loved watching to ducks and throwing dirt in the water.
I thought this was a cute one that I took of the boys.
There was a little kind of carnival inside to the park that had a train ride. We had a few minutes to wait before we could get into the park and this boy could hardly contain himself. He wanted to ride that train so bad. I snapped this pic of him waithing by the gate. Man he is one handsome boy. Tyson was very also very excited.
On the train.
There was a little ferris wheel. Dylan laughed the whole time and Tyson was very nervous, we finally got a little smile. Dylan rode three times.
After a morning of fun we went back to Grandmas had some lunch, all of us girls got ready to go to Phantom of the Opera, Marty took Dylan to a walk in clinic because he got pink eye, and Tyson took a nap.
Phantom was awesome, so glad I was able to go. The music, costumes, performance was just amazing. I loved it.
After Phantom Marty and I went to a friends wedding reception in Pheonix.

2 comments:

Gail said...

That was a great weekend!
Thanks for coming to visit us!!

Kristi said...

Those pics of the boys are adorable!!!! I am glad you got to have so much fun;)