Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sick Days!

This is what happens at our house on sick days. We play marching band, Tyson plays in his underwear and Dylan and I in our pjs. We put a lot of miles on the trains and cars, did some crafts, colored and watched way to many movies. We are all feeling so much better though.
This was really fun. I have a stack of magazines and I had the boys go through and find pictures of things they are thankful for, we cut them our and glued them to foam sheets. It was fun to have them repeat back to their dad and grandparents the things they picked. I put a loop on them and they are hanging in the kitchen so they can see it everyday.
And this is what happens when I have a busy day of baking. I gave each of them a little flour in a bowl to drive there trucks through. The flour didn't stay in the bowls very long. Big mess but they were happy and let me finish my pies.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow! You are still so nice when you are sick!!! We just layed on the couch ... ;)
Love the Thanksgiving posters!!! I may have to borrow that idea for FHE next Mon!!!

Gail said...

Wow Annette! I'm impressed! You're a great mom even when you are sick!!

Tera said...

I want to come to your house when I am sick!

Brant and Jana said...

You are such an amazing mom Annette! You need to teach me how you do it ALL!

DHCHWinn said...

What a cool mom!