Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 09 and a few other things.

Dylan and Tyson were so excited for Halloween, they even got to wear their costumes quite a few times which was nice. Dylan really wanted to be a mountain lion, but I couldn't find a mountain lion costume. He decided on being a brave lion. Isn't he so cute?
And here is my Tyson chicken. He actually had two costumes this year. The first was a dragon, which I bought a couple of months ago, then I saw these chickens at Old Navy. He had to be a chicken, for those of you who don't know, Marty calls him Tyson chicken. He did get to wear both costumes though.
Excited to go to the church for Trunk-or-Treating.
I tried a new breakfast the other day, pumpkin pancakes. I've wanted to make them for a long time, but I get a little nervous making new things around here, most of the time nobody likes it but me. Well this time was it was a hit, Marty liked them, and Dylan said, "Mom, I love pumpkin pancakes." Phew !
My mother-in-law showed me these cute stuffed pumpkins when I was down visiting last month. I decided to have the Achievment Day girls make them for our last activity. It was a huge success, they loved them. They all turned out so cute, and the girls even named their pumpkins. So I had six leftover and my goal for this month is to finish my unfinished projects and I really wanted to get these done. So here is one set, I think they are so cute.

5 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

You are so awesome! I love the Tyson Chicken, can't get enough of that kid!

Kate said...

Mallori was a chicken too! Love Old Navy customs!! Annette you are so crafty! We'll have to get together again and craft!

Kristi said...

Looooove the Tyson Chicken! It is so cute!!!
We all love pumpkin pancakes around here - I am so glad your kiddos liked them too! MMMMM!
Your stuffed pumpkins turned out adorable! Someday I aspire to be crafty like you!

The Morriss Family said...

Hilarious!! I didn't get to see the chicken. Too funny!!

anna said...

I can't wait to see these kiddos!! We'll have to try out the pumpkin pancakes in PHX next weekend. Those sound great!