Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Little Vacation!

Last week Dylan and Tyson went to the Valley for a few days of fun. Monday we met up with some of my girlfriends that I grew up. We had a great day visiting and letting the kids play together. 5 boys and 1 little girl, aren't they all so cute?
We enjoyed lots of swimming and playing with friends and spending lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Lisa.
On Wedesday Grandma and I took Dylan and Tyson to The Phoenix Childrens Museum. What a cool place. The boys loved it, I loved it.
Here we are in the "Climber", it is an amazing three story jungle gym made out of leftover construction materials. It was awesome, we couldn't even find the top story, it was a little confusing to get through.
Dylan loved these vacuum tubes, they freaked Tyson out, he kept getting his hand stuck.

They loved the sand table.
Little grocery store.
We spent most of our time in the "grocery store". I think they really liked it because they could get whatever they wanted and wasn't tell them no the whole time, and beside the fact that it was their size.
Tyson decided to ditch the small cart when he saw this baby. He unloaded ever single object off of every shelf. There was nothing for the other kids to play with. He was sure proud of himself though, smarty pants.
Then there was the art room. Tyson loves to paint and saved painting for the last. And it was awesome, they got to paint a castle.
I loved the smocks. Tyson was so happy, and so cute. Doesn't he look like a face card from Alice in Wonderland?

We had such a fun day, I forgot the picture from the noodle forest, next post I'll get it in there. I highly recommend it if you are in Phoenix and you need something to do for a few hours.

2 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

That place looks awesome! I've got to let my kids try that out!

Kristi said...

FUN! We keep meaning to go there, but never make it! We will have to move it to the top of our list!
I love that Tyson emptied everything into his jumbo cart! What a cutie!