Friday, June 11, 2010

Playing Superman and Cooking

This was our entertainment on a hot afternoon. Flying off the couch onto a pile of cushions.
Dylan getting fancy and doing some spins.
They were exhausted after doing this for 45 minutes.
I love it when Dylan and Tyson help me in the kitchen, and I love it that they can even cook a few things without my help. Here Dylan is putting a crumb topping on a cake for me.
This was Dylan's finished product, New York Style Crumb Cake, yum.
And Tyson is a master at tomato soup. He loves it and eats it for lunch quite often.
All I do it turn the stove on and pour a little milk for him, he does the rest. I think it makes him feel like a big boy.
I love these boys, it is amazing what they can learn, even being so young. Our days are feeled with lots of fun, I love finding new things for them to experience, and seeing their reactions. Somethings they like, some they don't.

No comments: