Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lucky Number Seven!

Wow seven years huh. I asked Marty this morning if it felt like yesterday that we were married. He took a long time to respond, he had to really think about it. We have accomplished alot in seven years. He finally responded with, it doesn't feel like yesterday, but it doesn't feel like a million either. Good answer.
I just have to say that I love this man, probably more than the day I married him. He works hard for us everyday. He loves his boys, and he loves me. We have so much fun together, he can make me laugh more than anyone I know. He finds humor in the strangest places. I love that about him.
We were planning to go on a three day quad ride, leaving from here and making it to Payson. We have to postpone for a bit. Sounds like so much fun. I love that he likes to take me on crazy adventures, keeps me on my toes. I never know what he will come up with next.
Happy Anniversary Babe!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats you two love birds! Happy 7th anniversary.

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You two are both so amazing!! Hope you had a great day, and sorry you had to postpone your quad ride! That sounds like it would be so mch fun!!

The Morriss Family said...

Congratulations guys! What a great number! Aw, it's fun being in love.