Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend

We woke up super early on Saturday morning and drove to my parents house. The community was having an Easter Egg hunt at 9:00 a.m. I was so excited to take Dylan " he was going to have so much fun". Well it was almost a complete disaster. He wanted nothing to do with it, he just rolled around in the dirt and screamed when I would try to direct him somewhere. Once he got the idea he had a lot of fun. So this is Dylan getting it. Sorry it was through the fence.
Dylan with his bucket of eggs and chocolate, he ate so much chocolate.
Dylan playing in the sandbox. He only came inside once on Saturday and that was to go to bed.
Don't look to close we all look terrible. This was our beautiful Easter family picture. Dylan was screaming and kicking and Tyson wasn't happy because the wind was blowing in his face. Marty wanted the dog in the picture, who was almost to sore to even stand from swimming all day on Saturday, so he kind of looks sick, and I was yelling at my sister to take the dang picture. Not as glamorous as I had imagined it to be.
And this is Dylan after along weekend of to much fun with his dirty sun burned face and totally wiped out. We had a fun weekend.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

That family picture is classic. Annette, you are so funny! I can't tell you how many times we've tried to get the same family picture and it turns out like that! Love it!

Jackee said...

Annette! I didn't know you had a blog-- I found the link off of Kristi's. And yours is so great! Oooh, I'm sending you an invitation so that we can be blogger friends. And we need to start walking-- I've been sick for about a week and half, but now I'm ready to start hiking again.