Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh Dylan!!

This picture was taken last week sometime, I was making dinner and Dylan was in the play room "playing with his train" so I thought. Things got really quite for a while and I decided I had better check on him, this is what I found. Dylan found the Theragesic. Do you know what theragesic is? It is muscle relaxant cream, and I smells like really, really strong peptobismol. He was rubbing it into his hands and said that it was lotion. It was all over the couch, his clothes and in his hair. He is really lucky he didn't get it in his eyes because it would have hurt really bad. So I stripped him down and threw his clothes, the couch cover and my clothes in the washer, I had to wash everything twice to get the smell out. The house stunk for a few days after that and my eyes and nose just ran the rest of the day. Of course it was my fault to because I was the one that left it in the window where he could find it. I hate that!

No comments: