Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hair dos

So I didn't really think that Dylan a 2 1/2 year old really ever noticed what I do with my hair. Yesterday I learned different. Most days I don't have time to blow dry my hair after I get out of the shower so I just put it in a ponytail. The boys just happend to take a little bit longer nap yesterday, so I had a few minutes to actually fix my hair, for the first time this week. After I was finished I heard Dylan jumping on his bed, I went to open his door, and he looked at me and said,
" Hey, hair done." I started laughing so hard, I seriously had no idea he ever noticed.

3 comments:

LAURA said...

that's funny...my hair is always in a ponytail also, maybe I'll do my hair one day and see if ethan notices. Dylan is quite the observant boy.

Kristi said...

That is so cute! He is such a funny guy:)

The Welkers said...

How funny! Your boys are seriously the cutest!!!