Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tyson's adventures for the week

Tyson went on his first wagon ride this week, he was so excited that he even waved at the camera. It was a beautiful sunny day, we took some friends with us and the dog. It was quite an adventure to pull a wagon with Dylan wining that he didn't want Tyson to touch him and walk a dog. Then Dylan decided he wanted out and he wanted to walk the dog. He did really good until Bear got a crazy scent of something and took off running and drug Dylan along with him. Then Tyson started screaming and Dylan still wanted to walk the dog and we weren't quite half way home. Needless to say we all made it home. I don't think I will take the dog next time.

This is my new way of containing Tyson while I cook dinner. I put him in the sink with some toys and he loves it. I can talk to him easier this way and he can see what I am doing, and his toys can't get away from him.




Tyson is getting so big, I got his little buster seat so he could sit with us at the table. He really enjoys seeing all of the commotion that goes along with eating at the table. He really feels like he is all grown up too.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Sooo cute! I love the pictures of the mud! (from the previous post). Also - the walk sounds like it was quite an adventure... :)
I love the sink idea, I may have to try that soon:)
By the way - super cute blog!;)

Gail said...

You have some really great ideas for containing children! I remember when Dylan slept in the bathtub in Durango Colorado!

Gail
AKA Grandma