Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Could this be a problem?

This is going to be a big problem. Yesterday I was helping Dylan out in the bathroom and when I came back into the kitchen this is what I found. This is a recreation of course, he climbed on the table a zillion times yesterday. Dylan was about this same age when I caught him standing on the counter. I had to take all the chairs away from the bar. I think I will have to do it again, and take Tyson to the bathroom with us from now on. Tyson kind of looks like a little troll in this pictures. Kids gotta love um.


4 comments:

LAURA said...

Wow, he looks like Dylan in that picture!

Gail said...

This triggered a memory of Marty when he was about Tyson's age. He partially pulled out all the drawers in his dresser and used them as stairs to get to the top of the dresser. Of course the dresser fell over on top of him. I think we ended up bolting the dresser to the wall for a while.
Kids they keep us hopping!
Good thing they are so cute!!! It saves their lives on many occasions! LOL

Grandma M AKA Gail

Unknown said...

Hey you guys! I am so happy I came across your blog. There are some people from third ward that I always randomly think about or remember and wonder how they are doing... you guys are one of them :D
Your boys are so cute! They seem to be about the same age as mine.
So I know how crazy, yet so very fun it can be :)
My 15 month old is also doing that! I think he is going to be much more of a climber than his brother!

Jackee said...

Sheesh! That makes feel better that Isaak only climbs on the coffee table. Good luck!