Thursday, October 2, 2008

I ve had the boys in gymnastics the last couple of months, they have both loved it. They love to run around on the soft floor, do forward rolls, hands stands for Dylan, rings, and the best thing of all the trampolines. Dylan calls them bouncolines. He loves, loves them. We all had a fun time, but I am kind of glad the classes are coming to an end. We will do it again in the spring maybe. Flagstaff Gymnastics is building a new place, it will be open next summer. It looks totally awesome, I am excited for the indoor batting cages. Marty and I spent alot of time at the batting cages in the Valley, we have missed not having them up here. Kind of weird that Flagstaff has never had batting cages. Hope you enjoy the little video, Dylan makes me laugh. Oh, and the farting noises in the back ground is Tyson giving me raspberries on my arm, I promise.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

There used to be batting cages by the little league feilds. I didn't even know they were gone!
So cute! I love how it looks like he is falling so far!

The Sauls said...

It was so good to see you guys the other night. We have to get together soon and BBQ before it gets too cold. I love the gymnastic video. It cracks me up. I think I might check into it. Jaxon could use some outlet like that. And I have to agree with you about the dogs, I think they probably are running around together in heaven! What a fun thought!

Unknown said...

Hey! About the blocks. I used stamps on them. At Michael's you can buy a pack of foam stamps that has the entire alphabet for $4.99. I just used those and stamped my blocks. Hope that helps! The only other problem I really had with them is that they take forever to dry when they are finished. You have to be careful you don't stack them or anything until the modge podge is totally dry or they stick. Good luck!

Kristin said...

I think gymnastics are perfect for energetic boys, especially trampolines! I love how Dylan has no fear and jumps right off.