Thursday, October 23, 2008

Harvest Festival and Dylanisms.

Sorry it's been a while.
Last weekend we took the boys to a little harvest festival at Warner's Nursery. We met up with the Ross' and let the boys run around for a while.

Dylan and Cooper decorating some yummy cookies, they also painted some nice rocks.
Sorry about the big bum behind you Cooper. That lady just wouldn't move so I could get a good picture.


There was a little petting zoo, Dylan loved this guinea pig. There were some rabbits and some chickens and llamas. We let Tyson pet one of the rabbits and he isn't the kindest kid to animals, and he latched on to this poor little bunny, it totally freaked out. I have it on the video camera.

Tyson decided that these buckets of trees were a nice place to sit.



Tyson sitting on top of the hay maze,




Dylan and Cooper had fun chasing each other through the maze.
Dylanisms
Sorry this may not be appropriate but I think it is funny,
Dylan was going number 2 the other day and it wasn't going as smoothly as he was hoping for, so he is sitting there pushing, " It's harder." he says, I said, " It's hard to push out?" He says,"Yes", then he says, "It hurts my feelings."
I had a good laugh.
Last night after baths, Dylan climbs on the toilet and then onto the counter and he is looking at himself in the mirror and laughing and talking. I was sitting on the floor getting Tyson dressed. I said,"Dylan you need to get down or you are going to slip and crack you head open and then we will have to take you to the hospital." Dylan says, "Ok, I'll get a new head."
Dylan likes to stand on his chair at the table. A few weeks ago he starting saying what the giant says out of Jack and The Bean Stalk, Fe Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of an englishman. This morning at breakfast he stands up and says," Fe Fi Fo Fum a smelly englishman." Sometimes he gets words mixed and jumbled. I thought it was funny.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey you guys! I came across your blog and wanted to say hi! It's Jeremy and Barbara from Flagstaff! Your two boys are absolutely adorable! I am sure that you keep way way busy! What a cute family!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

That is hilarious!! I actually got a little notebook to start writing funny things like that down so I would forget when Cooper or Trip do something funny!

Kristi said...

That is so funny --- It hurts my feelings! HA!!! I love the funny things kids say!

The Fall festival looks like so much fun!

Gail said...

Dylanisms!
We laughed long and loud at those.
Cute boys, great parents!

Keep up the great work you guys!

Gail AKA Grandma Mortensen

anna said...

I love these updates! The pics and Dylanisms are great. I love funny kid comments, they're so sincere!

:)
Anna

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Dylan inherited his Dads sense of humor! : )