Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crazy week!

Why do I always put things off until the last minute? I signed up with my sister to do a craft bazzar about 3 months ago, I worked really hard to get some stuff done when we first signed up, then I decided that I had plenty of time to get stuff done so I stopped working on my projects, until about 10 days ago. So if any of you have been wondering why I haven't returned any messages, checked blogs, answered my phone, is the reason. I have been sitting at my sewing machine for most of the day. My poor kiddos and hubby. Sorry! The craft fair was yesterday and I am so glad it is over. I don't have any pics, my sister took some and when I get them from her I will post them.
As for the rest of the week these are the kinds of things that happen because I wasn't paying attention to my kids.

Dylan wanted a cup of milk and he decided I wasn't moving fast enough so he decided he would help himself.
I did take 10 minutes and carve some pumpkins, I totally cheated though. These are craft pumpkins, no mess. Dylan and Tyson loved playing with them.
Sorry these are backwards, one of these days I will figure this out.

I didn't really let Dylan use the knife.


This is what Tyson did while Dylan helped me.



Loving the pumpkins. Tyson enjoyed throwing his around like a ball.


I love this picture of Dylan.






Eatin' the loot after the trunk or treat at the church.




Tyson enjoying the moment.

















Aren't these the cutest bats you ever saw?




So unoriginal for them both to be bats, I know. I wanted Tyson to be bat a long time ago. I found one on Old Navy.com and had to get it and it was on sale 12.99, sweet. When it came a few days later Dylan opened the package and was so excited that it was a costum. He wanted to put it on, I kept telling him it was for Tyson and that it was to small. He didn't care. He stuff his 4T body into Tyson's 2T costum, he looked so funny and didn't get a picture, but he wore that costume all afternoon. I was made at myself that I didn't order two. I had a hard time trying to decide what Dylan should be, then a couple of Saturdays ago my friend calls me from Old Navy here in town and says they have bat costums for 5.00, and they were giving out 5.oo coupons at the door so I could get it for free. Sweet, so I had he pick one up for me. Dylan was so excited for his costum.









It was a crazy week but everyone survived.
We couldn't end Halloween night without a call to our friends at Poison Control, they usually have to be involved in the activities. Dylan was chewing on one of those glow in the braclet and it broke open and he swallowed some. It was crazy looking in the dark because his mouth was glowing. But I didn't hurt him, he just needed to drink water and wash his face because the stuff irriatates your skin.









5 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been busy! Your little bats are so cute and I love the pumpkins!

Kristi said...

Whoa what a week! I think both of the boys being bats is adorable!!!!

Glad the craft fair is over! How did it go? You are awesome!!!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Poison control again? You crack me up. cooper started eating his to, luckily i caught his before it broke

The Welkers said...

Cute bats. I haven't been blogging for a long time either. I can't wait to see all the crafts you made. You are so creative and good with the sewing machine! I love the picture of Tyson upside down. They are getting so big!!!

anna said...

the bat costumes are adorable. And I LOVE the spilled milk picture. I'm so glad that in the midst of chaos you had the presence of mind to pic up the camera. Perfect!!! lol

Can't wait to see you guys later this week!!!