Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Excited for snow!

Those of you who know me, know that I am not a fan of cold weather. I freeze in the winter. Marty and Dylan have been so excited for the snow to come. Almost everyday Dylan asks where the snow is. Sunday night we got a little bit of snow. Monday morning Dylan got up and looked outside and saw the snow and he was so excited. He was running around saying "snow outside, snow outside". I couldn't help be excited too. I guess his excitement for the snow will help me make it through the winter. After breakfast we got him all dressed up in his snow gear and he went out and walked around and played in for almost an hour. He came inside and said that he was done playing in the snow and that he was cold.

2 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I hate being cold too!! I want to save on heat, but then in the moment of being freezing I get weak and turn the heat up. I guess it will take my first gas bill to scare me!!

Shauna said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)