Sunday, November 9, 2008

Runny noses, sore throats and coughs!

So that pretty much sums up our week. Tyson, the weakest of the tribe members caught a cold last Sunday and spread it to the rest of the tribe. Yes, I have been watching Survivor. It has been kind of nice to just have a lazy week after the one we had last week. Good excuse not to go anywhere. On Tuesday when Dylan started coming down with it, he came to me and said, "My mouth hurts mommy." He opens his mouth really big and points down his throat. I took a good look and sure enough he had a nasty, red throat. It is kinda nice when they get older, they can finally tell you where hurts.
On top of having a cold Tyson is still trying to cut his 1 year molars. I have been giving him carrots to chew on the try to get them to break through. Dylan loves carrots also.
These are my sick little bunnies.

Funny Dylan story
We let him watch The Incredibles for the first time on Friday movies night. I wasn't to sure about letting him watch it, I thought it might be to scary for him. Well he loved it. Today during Sacrament meeting Dylan pulls out Tyson little church blanket and hands it to me and says, "I want to be a super mommy." At first I didn't understand. Then he says it again but with both hands on his hips, and says, "Like this." He was pretending to be like Buddy on The Incredibles and he wanted me to put the blanket on him like a cape. I finally got it that he wanted to be a superhero. I had a good laugh.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

AW, I am sorry you guys have been so sick! I am sure it was nice to slow down though! I hope you are feeling better super soon!

LAURA said...

Sickness just spreads so easily, sorry they aren't feeling well!